2015년 12월 7일 월요일

Final Reflections

 Reflecting the IERW class of this semester...

  I think I have improved my writing this semester. For me, the top best 2 aspects of this course is formal essays and a blog. I learned how to organize each paragraphs and the format of formal writing. As there were many writing opportunities through blog and essay, this helped a lot for me exercise writing, proofreading, and revising based on professor's detailed feedbacks. Although all could have a hard time writing a full, long formal essay, this remains in our writing ability, experience, and the data. I will keep up extending the writing exercises through attending class and continuing the blog. This was my first time I kept a blog and I enjoyed piling up my records of writing. This seems like a diary that show what or how I thought about something such as articles from the book and recent issues. I think it is meaningful work to keep on doing the blog. For these reasons, I would definitely recommend this course to others.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기